Experience: 2 years
Location: Chicago North Suburbs
Area of Practice: Real Estate Transactions, Business Transactions, Commercial Litigation
Wiczer, Sheldon & Jacobs, LLC, a dynamic and growing boutique north suburban law firm is seeking a paralegal to work at its Northbrook office. The firm's areas of practice include business transactions, community association law, commercial and residential real estate transactions, commercial litigation, estate planning and probate.
All candidates should have the following qualifications and minimum work experience:
- Two years of experience as paralegal in a law firm environment
- Advanced technological skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong telephone, writing and communication skills
- Experience e-filing in State and Federal Court
- Experience drafting, editing, and proof-reading letters and pleadings
- Experience preparing and filing documents with the Illinois Secretary of State
Highly competitive compensation which is commensurate with experience. We offer a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance and a 401(k) plan with employer matching up to 3%.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.