Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Chicago Loop
Area of Practice: Real Estate Transactions
Real Estate Attorney
We are small boutique real estate law firm looking for a residential real estate attorney with 1-3 years of experience.
-Involvement in all aspects of a real estate transaction, including contract review, file progression, review and drafting of closing documents, and attending closings (virtually and in person, as - needed).
-Must be energetic and responsive when managing the purchase and selling process for buyers and sellers from contract acceptance through the closing process.
- Must have a Juris Doctor degree.
- Must be licensed to practice in Illinois.
- 1-3 years of residential real estate experience or exposure is required.
- Must be prompt, responsive and enjoy a fast-paced work day.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, depending on the situation -Portable client base is neither required nor expected.
-Paid Time Off.
-Opportunity for commission for bringing in new clients and generating business (not required).
-Advancement and professional development opportunities.
-Loop office location, but hybrid work-from-home options will be considered.
415 N. State St, Chicago, IL 60654
You must include the box number LB 3346 in the subject of the email. If you do not want your resume sent to a particular firm put the name of the firm and the box number in the body of the e-mail. Indicate 'Confidential Reply' in the subject line.