Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Chicago Loop
Loop Plaintiff's negligence litigation firm seeks an administrative assistant/paralegal with 2-3 yrs exp. Excellent computer and communication skills, organization, and knowledge of legal pleadings and court filing a must. Send resume/references and salary range to: Our firm is looking for an experienced (2-3 years) administrative assistant/paralegal.
* Provide administrative and paralegal support to assigned attorneys
* Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as to work independently, with minimal supervision
*Comfortable interacting with and speaking to clients
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook. Will train in Longbow Case Management system.
* Perform administrative duties, including proofreading and editing all materials for extreme accuracy and clarity
* E-filing knowledge in preparation to file all types of discovery requests, responses to opposing counsel, and motions
* Knowledge of legal documents and terminology
* Knowledge of civil litigation procedures
* Knowledge of worker compensation procedures
* Assist with calendar calls and deposition scheduling, as needed
* Excellent writing and communication skills Please send inquiries (with resume and salary range) to:
415 N. State St, Chicago, IL 60654
You must include the box number LB 3188 in the subject of the email. If you do not want your resume sent to a particular firm put the name of the firm and the box number in the body of the e-mail. Indicate 'Confidential Reply' in the subject line.