Experience: 5+ years
Location: Chicago Loop
Area of Practice: Family Law
Chicago Law Firm Seeking Certified Paralegal Family Law
We are a boutique, client-focused, law firm focused on family law.
Position: Certified Paralegal - Family Law
Family Law Partner seeks an experienced paralegal to assist the department's attorneys in the management of the client's files.
* Prepare Case Information Statements
* Run Child Support Guidelines
* Respond to Discovery Requests
* Prepare legal documents for attorney's approval and use
* Assist in trial preparation by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits, witness lists and questions for jury selection
* Composes legal abstracts by summarizing deposition, arbitration, hearing, trial, and other transcripts
* Interact with clients, opposing counsel, experts, and various court systems
* Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Programs and timekeeping (knowledge in Clio Software preferred)
* Proven ability to create and maintain relationships with clients, opposing counsel and the court
* Learn new applications and programs with ease
* Minimum of 5 years experience
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to