Experience: 0-2 years
Location: Chicago North Suburbs
Area of Practice: Estate Planning, Probate
Licensed attorney with 0-2 years' experience and an interest in estate planning, probate and trust administration, including litigation
Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience in Estate Planning, Probate, and Estate Administration
• Preparation of motions and pleadings
• Strong analytical and writing skills
• Tech savvy to quickly learn case management software and have proven experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and complete tasks timely.
• Strong professional and interpersonal skills.
• Assists attorneys in the preparation of legal documents, such as estate plans, motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc.
• Assist attorneys with all phases of probate and estate administration matters.
• Meet billable hour requirements
• Demonstrate good judgment
• Maintain high ethical standards
Benefits for full-time employees:
• 10 paid vacation days
• 7 paid holidays
• Health insurance
• Dental and Vision insurance
• Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Coverage
• 401K with match up to 4%
415 N. State St, Chicago, IL 60654
You must include the box number LB 2999 in the subject of the email. If you do not want your resume sent to a particular firm put the name of the firm and the box number in the body of the e-mail. Indicate 'Confidential Reply' in the subject line.