Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Chicago Loop
Area of Practice: Civil litigation
Chicago law office seeking a legal secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support for its civil litigation practice. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Typing, proofreading, composing correspondence, memos, agendas and lists;
- Coordinating office customer service by answering phones, assisting visitors, and coordinating calls and meetings;
- Assisting with docket management, scheduling, and arrangements for depositions;
- Assisting with client invoicing;
- Managing office supply inventory, file organization, and other records; and
- Assisting with document preparation for pleadings and discovery.
- Associates degree preferred;
- 2-3 years experience in the legal field preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Compensation/Hours: Hourly. Negotiable. Send your resume to: